Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
  

I said:

  • "I wanted to go to the playground... but I can't because it's raining!" (crying)
  • "I don't like hot dogs.  Hot dogs aren't my favorite!"
  • "That's incredible Mommy!" (when she told me we had chocolate milk to drink with dinner)



I did:
 
 
  • Monday's are rough!  I didn't want to wake up this morning!
  • I wore a super cute skirt and shirt to school this morning with my crocs. 
  • At school, we went on our walking field trip to the library, played with toys, played on the playground, and I had to borrow a pillow and blanket from Ms. Patty since Mommy and Daddy forgot mine at home. 
  • I had to get ready for dance class real quick when we got home from school and I was in a real mood.  Mommy and Daddy were both very unhappy with me.  I was a minute or two late for dance and I did great during class, but had another meltdown when we got in the car to leave because it was raining.  Mommy told me after dinner, if I ate my food and acted like a big girl without any meltdowns, that I would get to play in puddles.
  • Daddy and I played in puddles then had a quick bath to clean myself up a little.  It was super fun!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment