Sunday, May 11, 2014

May 11, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
  

I said:
  • "One, two, three, four, five, six, SEVERAL!" (after Mommy told me I had several freckles on my nose while wiping dirt off of it).
  • "Winner, winner, chicken dinner!" (while playing horseshoes with Sherry).


I did:
 
 
  • I slept until about 8:00 when an alarm was going off at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  It was one of my new clocks that I had gotten at the yard sale.  I guess Daddy either accidentally or on purpose set an alarm.  It woke up most of the house. 
  • I woke Mommy up wishing her a Happy Mother's Day.  I went "shopping" in my room at Grandma and Grandpa's and brought downstairs to her two "gifts" a crazy black bird with crazy hair and a picture of Gracie and Santa Claus in a frame.  Mommy thought it was cute.  Daddy also had me give her a real gift of Mary Poppins, the movie.  She was happy and we can't wait to watch it together.
  • Daddy and I got Krispy Kreme donuts for our first breakfast, then Grandma made pancakes for our second breakfast. 
  • Sherry and I tried out my new horseshoes in Grandma's back yard before we left to go back home.  It was fun!
  • During the trip, I watched Despicable Me 2 and The Incredibles.  We also stopped in Fairmont to visit and play with my cousins.  I had fun!
  • I was super happy to be home with Gemma and Cameron.  I think they were happy to see us too. 

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment