Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May 14, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "I want to paint.  I want to paint.  I want to paint.  I will go get my paints.  Wait right here Mommy while I go get my paints."


I did:

 
  • Daddy thought it was funny that I didn't want to get up at all this morning, especially since I was wide awake yesterday at the same time.
  • I wore my ice cream shirt to school today.  I love wearing it!
  • After Daddy picked me up from school, I played out back with the dogs while he cooked spaghetti for dinner.  It was delicious!  Mommy also enjoyed eating some when she got home from the baseball game.
  • Mommy finally gave in (after much convincing) and let me paint some pictures on the porch while Daddy was away at his meeting.  We had fun!  I used the brush first until Mommy told me how much fun it is to just use our fingers.  She and I painted three pictures and I even finger painted my name on one of them.  Mommy thought I did pretty good with my name, considering it was finger paint.  I do much better writing my name with a crayon or pen.  I moved on to the sidewalk and used the paints to create a "tower" on the sidewalk.  I even added flowers to the tower after it was finished.  During the painting, I had to run into the house to go potty.  Mommy later found green paint on the toilet seat and even on toilet paper in the toilet.  Hopefully I won't be pottying green next time. 
  • I danced outside on the sidewalk after painting and entertained everyone that was walking by.
  • After medicine, putting away some laundry, and reading a book, it was time for bed.














No comments:

Post a Comment