Saturday, May 3, 2014

May 3, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
 
 
I said:
  • "I call you honey bun." (to Mommy while she was driving)
  • "When it runs out, we will just get more batteries." (discussing my new Dora microphone with Mommy)
  
I did:
  • I woke up and realized Daddy was already downstairs, so I decided to join him downstairs.  He wasn't happy that I was awake before 7:00am.
  • Daddy left close to 8:00 and sent me upstairs with Mommy.  We hung out in bed for a bit before getting up and eating breakfast.
  • We went to a big yard sale where I picked out some books, bought some jewelry, a water gun, a Dora microphone, and a pink hot wheels car with money from my bank. 
  • Mommy bought me some clothes and some things for herself.  I can't wait to go to more yard sales soon.
  • When we got home, Daddy was working on fixing my playground in the back yard.  I was a super helper and helped hand off materials and even hit the hammer all by myself.   
  • We found a big worm and Mommy had me hold him, but I was a little grossed out that he was so slimy.  I finally moved him back away from the house so he didn't get stepped on. 
  • Daddy finished fixing my playground while I took a nap.
  • I got a hair cut and was such a big girl that the lady gave me two lollipops instead of just one. 
  • After dinner, we went to Daddy's school to see how they had decorated for their prom and there were some beautiful cars outside.  I was more interested in the blowy flowers than the cars.  
  • After getting home and having a bath, I went to Ms. Sierra's where I spent the evening while Mommy and Daddy went out for the evening.
  • I can't wait until after church tomorrow when I get to see the "Lizard of Boz" at the theater!











































 

No comments:

Post a Comment