Saturday, May 24, 2014

May 24, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "Is that pumpkin pinesie?" (After Mommy told me not to touch some leaves because they were poison ivy)
  • "Mommy and Daddy are getting me a helmet and lily pads" (telling the waitress about my new skateboard).
 

I did:
 
  • I woke up close to 7:30 and Mommy told me it wasn't time to get up and my clock wasn't green yet.  I climbed in bed with her and slept until nearly 9:00.  Mommy was super happy!
  • While Daddy was away, Mommy and I ran around town and enjoyed girl time.
  • We stopped at Sheetz where I got a cotton candy donut and orange cream slushie drink. 
  • Then, we went yard saling.  I even took my own purse with money so I could buy stuff.  We only covered about 5 miles of the 14-mile sale during our three-hour trip.  I got lots of cool stuff including a Dora doll, a horse toy with saddle, a book, a few clothes, and even a small skateboard.  Mommy told me I would have to hold her hand or Daddy's hand and wear a helmet and pads every time I ride it. 
  • Mommy said I must be super cute today since I got four free items at four different sales.  I got a Dorothy, a flashlight, a blue bobble head bird, and an egg with silly putty. 
  • At lunch, I told my waitress all about my yard sale purchases and got her to take extra care of me since my eye was itchy and swollen again.  She brought me a cold wet paper towel and even brought me an extra milk after I spilled mine, so I could take it home with me.
  • Mommy is still trying to determine what is going on with my eye.  It was fine this morning and didn't start bothering me until noon or so.  She is thinking I am getting tired and rubbing my eye and getting something that I'm allergic to on it from my hand.  We will investigate that theory again tomorrow. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment