Friday, May 2, 2014

May 2, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
 
 
I said:
  • "Cheerleader Alyson!" (while celebrating that I found 14 quarters in Mommy's change jar)
  • "But my friend is still playing." (Talking about the little girl I met 15 minutes earlier on the playground when Daddy told me it was time to go home.)
  
I did:
  • Daddy let me sleep in a little bit longer today. I surprised him by quietly climbing out of bed by myself. Then, I got dressed all by myself while Mommy and Daddy were getting ready for work. I was such a big girl and I was super excited to be wearing my new kitty cat shirt.  I think the kitty on it looks like Gemma.
  • After Mommy picked me up from school, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. Once we left, we stopped at the big playground. I played with the other little kids and even told Daddy to try to catch me.
  •  At home, I rode my scooter around the block. I kept stopping to blow on the fluffy (blowy) flowers so they would grow more flowers. Then, I played with chalk and blew bubbles. I really liked it when Daddy would blow the bubbles and I would pop them.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment