Sunday, May 4, 2014

May 4, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
 
 
I said:
  • "Hi Mr. Mommy!  Hi Mr. Daddy!" (with my paper bee puppet on my hand).
  • "Look at me!  Watch this!" (over and over again to Mommy and Daddy while playing outside).
  
I did:
  • Rode to church with Ms. Sierra.
  • I was so happy when Mommy and Daddy got to church.  I missed them.
  • Mommy loved my hairstyle this morning and my beautiful dress.
  • After church, we went to Winchester to see the original Wizard of Oz on the big screen.  I was so excited!  I was even more excited when I found out Gabriel was going to be there too (and his Mommy and Chip and Carol).  I sang along with the movie and kept telling Mommy and Daddy what was going to happen next in the movie.
  •  At home, I took a long nap then played outside on the swingset.  I learned about spinning the swing while laying on my tummy.  I was so proud of myself.  It was fun to spin!  I also played with bubbles and my big frisbees.  I was in desperate need of Mommy and Daddy's attention with everything I was doing.








 









No comments:

Post a Comment