Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 6, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
  

I said:
  • "Mommy, we really need to go to the store... we are running out of things.  No muffin tops, no chocolate milk, no juice!"

  

I did:

  • I didn't sleep so well last night...lots of coughing.  Mommy had to give me multiple breathing treatments during the night.  Luckily, I was coughing less when Daddy woke me up this morning.
  • I had two breathing treatments at school which seemed to help out a lot. I was coughing very little when Mommy picked me up, but I was upset and had tears in my eyes.  Ms. Ashley told Mommy that I had just had a "coloring incident" in which another student had used the orange crayon that I had wanted to use (even though there were other orange crayons to use).
  • I had a sticker on my shirt reminding Mommy and Daddy that school pictures will be tomorrow.  
  • I wrote my name on a birthday card then delivered the card and birthday balloons to Daddy when we got home from school.
  • I played a few minutes in the yard at home with the puppies and ate an apple before heading to Ms. Sierra's to spend a couple hours while Mommy and Daddy played trivia to celebrate Daddy's birthday.   
  • I colored with chalk and played with bubbles outside while at Ms. Sierra's house.  It was fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment