Thursday, May 22, 2014

May 22, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "Tweet.  Tweet."  (when flapping my arms like wings and holding my mouth open like a baby bird to get my vitamin from Mommy)

I did:
 
  • I ate waffles with syrup this morning for breakfast and somehow didn't get syrup in my hair this time. 
  • I wore my super cute kitty shirt, the one where the kitty has a sparkly necklace.  I also wore a cute blue skirt.
  • I had fun at school with my friends, but Ms. Ashley told Mommy I was cranky and whiny and even yelled in the classroom.  Daddy made me sit in time out when I got home since I wasn't good at school.  I was sad.
  • After dinner, I spent a little time playing outside, then Daddy, Mommy, and I made a boat for school tomorrow.  We are all supposed to bring a hand-made boat for our "regatta" at school.  I think Mommy and Daddy were more excited about building a boat than I was.  I was just excited to use glitter (my only request).  We did decide to add my monster/alien that I made at the Be-Hive last night.  I was super excited when it floated!  I decided to name the boat "Gem-Gem" after Gemma since Mommy told me most boats have girl's names.  I can't wait to show my friends at school tomorrow. 













No comments:

Post a Comment