Saturday, August 9, 2014

August 9, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "Girl" (correcting Mommy when she said, "Ah Man!" at the grocery store)
  • "Woogie up!  Woogie down!  Woogie jump!" (while we walked a.round the neighborhood, I walked up and down the "balance beams" (curbs) pretending to be a horse name Woogie).
  • "Give Minnie a kiss, hug, and ugga-mugga" (to Mommy after she gave me all three at bedtime).

I did:
  • I woke up and after a little extra cuddle time in Mommy's bed, I went downstairs for breakfast and I played with my jumping frog game and watched a little television while Daddy did the dishes. 
  • For lunch I ate leftover pizza.
  • After my nap, I helped Mommy and Daddy work in the house a little, then finally got dressed for the day and went to the grocery store with Mommy. 
  • Once we got home, I got to watch the new movie we got from Redbox at the store...  Monsters University.  It was so funny!
  • For dinner we ate the most yummy corn on the cob that Mommy got at Butler's and I also ate some of the vegetables and even ate some yummy grape tomatoes that Mommy got me.  I wasn't a big fan of the steak, but loved the rest. 
  • Mommy and I played with my Mr. Potato Head and my animal blocks puzzle.  After finishing putting it together and getting ready to put it away, I turned one of the corner pieces over to the wrong side and told Mommy I had to have it that way.  Mommy seemed very worried about the puzzle being put on the shelf with one piece wrong.  
  • All three of us walked to Dairy Queen and Mommy and I had an ice cream cone.  Mine even had sprinkles!  On the way, we saw squirrels, cats, and even found acorns.
  • After a bath it was time for medicine and bed, but first I had to eat some of Daddy's popcorn.










No comments:

Post a Comment