Friday, August 15, 2014

August 15, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • Me:  "When I grow up I want to be the tooth fairy" 
  • Daddy:  "That sounds like fun." 
  • Me:  "I wish Mommy was the tooth fairy when she grew up."  (conversation between Daddy and me in the car)


I did:
  • I woke up, cuddled with Mommy a few minutes then ate breakfast and got dressed for school. 
  • I wore my "Daddy's little princess" shirt and jeans which my teacher decided to roll into capris since I got warm.  I had fun painting a deer with water (made colors with just water on my brush). 
  • Daddy picked me up from school and took me to the library.  We took back my old books (had to keep my princess cookbook) since I hadn't cooked anything from it yet.  I did pick out new books, played with puzzles, and played on the computer.
  • We stopped by Arby's ("little piggy") on the way to Mommy's school. 
  • Daddy had to work in the sound booth for the tailgate party and Mommy was busy working in the school, so I helped Daddy at the field until she came outside.  I found kids to play with... we ran up and down the bleachers and played while Daddy worked.  It was fun seeing the cheerleaders, the teams, and listening to the band (they were a little too loud though).  I had fun clapping and cheering with the other Cardinal fans.  Daddy even took me on top of the press box where we were really tall. 
  • Once we got home, we relaxed on the couch for a bit and watched The Goodnight Show.  Mommy and Daddy downloaded an app on their phones where they could talk to one another like a walkie-talkie.  We had fun playing with it and we even sent each other pictures and said silly things and laughed at one another.  I even figured out by watching Mommy how to take a picture then draw on top of it. 
  • It was a long busy day and we were all tired.  I'm glad I get to sleep in a little tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment