Monday, August 11, 2014

August 11, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "Mommy, can I go to  your.com on your computer?"
  • "Do you know how to get on .com?"

I did:
  • I woke up this morning before Mommy left for work. 
  • I got dressed and Mommy fixed my hair before she left so Daddy could take me to school.  It was my first day back for a couple of months and I was super excited!
  • My friends were happy to see me and I was happy to see them too, especially Olive.  Ms. Patty wasn't there today, but Ms. Jessica was.  Next week I switch to the 4 year old class with Ms. Amy... I can't wait!
  • Daddy picked me up from school and the teacher said I was a big girl!  He and Mommy were proud, but I wasn't such a big girl when I got home...  they were upset.
  • Luckily, I decided to be a big girl before Mommy got home from work, so she let me help her cook dinner.  I was in charge of all the spices and seasonings and helped break the lasagna pieces for our skillet lasagna.  It turned out very yummy and I was very proud of myself for helping.
  • After a little play time and a little television time, I asked Mommy to braid my hair in a beautiful braid, then asked her to make two braids.  It turned out so pretty and I was such a big girl by sitting very still so Mommy could make it extra pretty. 
  • Bedtime has been a chore lately...  I claim to be scared of everything and Mommy and Daddy are losing patience.  They hope I decide to be a big girl at bedtime instead of a baby.








No comments:

Post a Comment