Friday, August 22, 2014

August 22, 2014


Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "I didn't have a good day at school today."
  • "Look Mommy.  I have a zoo!" (kazoo)...  "Close your eyes and snore and I'll wake you up" (with the kazoo).


I did:
  • Daddy got me dressed and ready for school.  I was happy to see Olive and my other friends.
  • During our outside time, Olive and I dumped water on each other from cups.
  • I got in trouble today, even got a frowny face for the first time this week (3 straight faces, 1 smiley, and 1 frowny for the week).  Mommy was upset to see the note from my teacher when she picked me up. 
  • At home, I sat in time out and Mommy took my scooter to the attic for the weekend (or longer).  I also only got to watch a few minutes of television during my medicine right before bed.  I also didn't get to go anywhere fun, had no chocolate milk with dinner, and didn't get any treats.  It was a rough night.   Maybe Friday wasn't such a good day to get in trouble... I wonder if the punishments will last all weekend?
  • Daddy and I built a fort in the living room, though I couldn't get anyone to get in it with me except Littles.  It was a boring night.








No comments:

Post a Comment