Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August 27, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "Hunk-a hunk-a burnin' love...  Hunk-a hunk-a burnin' love" (singing... after watching the end of Lilo and Stitch)
  • "SHINING GIRL!  Light up the sky!" (while holding the lantern walking to the top of the stairs in the dark)
  • "I can, I can" (whispering to Mommy about being a big girl at school the next two days before going to see Grandma and Grandpa).

I did:
  • Today I got to wear my kitty cat bling shirt.  Before I even left for school I got syrup on it though.
  • I had a great day at school and was even a big girl!  I was so excited!  Mommy and Daddy were too! 
  • Daddy took me to Dairy Queen for dinner and a treat since I was a good girl.  Mommy was jealous that she missed out.
  • Carol gave me Frozen jelly beans for being a good girl.
  • Mommy shared with me my invitations for my party which had been printed.  I was so excited about them and was a super big girl by helping Mommy put them in the envelopes. 
  • At bedtime, we read three books and I got to put all my stuffed animal friends back in the bed after having to give them up last night.











No comments:

Post a Comment