Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August 5, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said: 
  • "Daddy is taking me to gymnaskits!"  (when Mommy called from work while we were in the car... she asked where we were going)
  • "I'm the princess doctor." (while wearing my pink crown sunglasses and carrying my doctor tools)
  • "I messed up!" (leading to a major meltdown)

I did:
  • Woke up and relaxed a bit before getting ready for gymnastics.  It was open gym, so Daddy decided to take me so I could practice a little.  I had so much fun on the balance beam, trampoline, in the foam pit and with the parachute.
  • Daddy seemed a little sad today, so I did my best to cheer him up.
  • After lunch at Wendy's, we went home and I took a brief nap.
  • Daddy took me to Ms. Sierra's for the evening since he and Mommy had plans.  We played with outside with the ball and played with bubbles... there were so many wands to use!  I had fun!
  • Mommy picked me up from Ms. Sierra's and after a little rest time, I decided to practice writing my letters.  We practiced B, C, and D since I'm already really good at drawing the letter A since I have practiced it a lot.  I got really upset with I "messed up" and started crying.  I was so disappointed.  Mommy and Daddy both told me it was okay and that we were practicing and learning, but I was still upset.  Mommy thinks it was mostly because I was tired.  I practiced again and got better then it was time for bed. 















No comments:

Post a Comment