Thursday, August 14, 2014

August 14, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "I am a C... I am a C...  I am a C-H..." (trying to sing a song I learned at camp... I was close and Mommy and Daddy helped me get the rest).
  • "Can I give him my dollar?"

I did:
  • I woke up when I heard Mommy's alarm clock this morning.  Luckily she wasn't quite ready to get out of bed yet, so my blue sock monkey and I cuddled with her a few minutes before she got up.
  • I wore my cute "kitty bling" shirt to school this morning.  I had fun playing with Olive and even got to wear her sweater at one point which I was very excited about.  I got a smiley today even though I told Mommy and Daddy that I wasn't good today and I came home with a small heart drawn on my hand by my teacher.
  • When Mommy got home, I was upset...  The heart that my teacher drew on my hand was washing away and I didn't want Mommy to see it like that.  Daddy finally drew a new heart on my hand to make me feel better even though it took two different hearts to get it right since the first one was too big.  I called it my "tattoo."
  • We ate dinner then Daddy had to go to practice, so Mommy and I went with Carol to visit the choir at Chick-fil-A where they were having a Spirit Night.  We shared a milkshake and I tried paying for it with my money (a dollar and a nickel), but the money magically came back to me.  I put the money back in my pocket but when I saw the choir teacher with money, I asked Mommy if I could give him my dollar.  She explained that it was my money and that I wouldn't get anything for giving it to him but that it would help her school's choir, so I walked right up and gave it to him.  He was very appreciative and Mommy seemed very proud of me.
  • I played in the play area with a couple of boys then came home and relaxed before bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment