Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 31, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

Remember tomorrow's going to be a busy day since we're going home tomorrow. 


I did:

Woke up and ate breakfast with the family. 

Got dressed and then went to church with Tommy and his family.  I was a big girl. I even participated in the children's message. 

After church, we went out to eat.  I ate Mac and cheese and vegetables. It was nice spending time with my friend from camp. 

Back at grandma's house, I took a nap cuddled with Daddy.  It was great!

Mommy, Grandma, and I went shopping for a bit and I even got to sit on a bicycle and found some fun Frozen items. My wish list for my birthday keeps getting longer and longer. 

I spent the evening entertaining the family. I sang Frozen songs, danced, and chatted with everyone. 









No comments:

Post a Comment