Tuesday, August 19, 2014

August 19, 2014


Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "Arghh matey!  I spy a Mommy" (while looking through my paper towel roll "telescope").
  • Me:  "I will try my hardest to be good tomorrow."  Mommy:  "That's what you have said the past two days.  Did you try your hardest to be good today?"  Me:  "No."  Mommy:  "What about yesterday?"  Me:  "No.  But I'll try my best tomorrow."


I did:
  • Another exhausted morning.  I don't quite understand why Mommy can't take me to school, but she is leaving quite a bit earlier than Daddy and I have been.
  • When Daddy picked me up from school, the teacher had written a note in my log book which he wasn't too happy about.  He took a picture of the note to show Mommy when she got home. 
  • I was in time out as soon as I got home for not being a good girl at school today.  This is now two days in a row that I have straight faces instead of smileys and I think Mommy and Daddy are upset.  They told me the punishments will get worse each day until my behavior improves.  At least I didn't potty in my pants today.
  • Once we got home, Daddy and I were working in the front and found a super cool bug.  Mommy said it had jumping legs when she saw it.  I thought it was very cool!  We cut a rose from the rose bush and I couldn't wait to show it to Mommy.  I also drew a spider on the porch with sidewalk chalk.
  • I spent a little time talking to Grandma and Grandpa on the phone and telling them all about my new class and how I've not been such a good girl.  Mommy said when I come to see her this weekend that she will buy me new sticker earrings if I'm a good girl the next three days.  I told her I would try really hard.
  • After dropping Daddy off at the theater for play practice, Mommy and I went to Panera for a yummy dinner.  We sat outside at a patio table with an umbrella and watch the cool clouds lit up by the sun.  It was beautiful!
  • After a quick bite of dessert at home and a few minutes of The Goodnight Show, it was bedtime. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment