Wednesday, August 13, 2014

August 13, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "Will you play with me?" (going to different tables of kids at Chick-fil-A asking kids to play with me since there weren't any kids in the play area)
  • "I wasn't a good girl at school today." :(

I did:
  • Daddy woke me up way to early this morning!  I couldn't hardly stay awake to eat my breakfast and to watch my show on the television.
  • Daddy got me dressed and ready for school.  My shirt was a little too big...  Mommy later told Daddy that it wasn't my shirt.  It came home from camp with me (maybe my cousin, Alexis's shirt?)
  • I got in trouble at school today.  I wanted a phone/radio that another boy was playing with and he wouldn't let me play with it, so I chased him around and around (at least that's the story I told Mommy).
  • Daddy picked me up from school and took me to Chick-fil-A since it had been a while since I was there. 
  • After dinner and playing, he took me to Ms. Sierra's house since he and Mommy both had orientation for their new students tonight. 
  • Once I got home, it was time for medicine and bed.  I did get to watch a little of the Goodnight Show first. 



No comments:

Post a Comment