Saturday, August 30, 2014

August 30, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:  

"What's a reunion?"  

I did: 

Daddy and I went to get Krispy Kreme doughnuts and ran a few errands early this morning. 

After getting dressed, it was time for the reunion. 

We drove to Hamlin to meet up with the rest of the family.  I was excited to get there and see the very cool playground  that was at the park for us to play on. It made Grandpa a little nervous since there were lots of things to climb. 

I played with my cousins on the playground, with bubbles, and with a couple of toys. 

We ate some yummy food and played before it was time to go back to Grandma's.  I was so tired that I fell asleep on the way back. 

Once we got back to Grandma and Grandpa's house, it was time to change to my mountaineer shirt and get ready for the game. We cheered and Mommy and Daddy even showed me a new cheer for fist downs. Mommy said I still had a few years to get it figured out. 

Mommy and Daddy went out on a date so I got to spend more time with the family.  

It was a nice day and I'm looking forward to spending some more time with family tomorrow,   











No comments:

Post a Comment