Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August 26, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "Hiddiyup!  Hiddiyup horsey!" (while climbing the stairs with my stick horse)
  • "Can I keep just these two?  Please!" (when Mommy took all of my stuffed animal friends from my bed as another punishment for not being a good girl at school... I gave her all but Lambie and Dolly, but couldn't decide.  I finally decided to keep Dolly in bed with me tonight, I also thought Perry the Platypus needed to sleep on Daddy's pillow on his bed).

I did:
  • I wore a cute purple bunny shirt to school today and my hair was in a ponytail.  Ms. Amy noticed my pink fingernails right away and I was excited to go play with my friends and didn't hardly notice Mommy leaving.
  • I had fun, a little too much fun, with my friends today.  Olive and I both got in trouble.  I wasn't listening or following directions. 
  • Daddy picked me up then it was a boring night at home.  Since I got in trouble I couldn't watch any of my shows, eat treats, or play with my scooter.  I also had to kick my fuzzy friends out of my bed.  Now Mommy says the Frozen stickers on my wall will be next to go if I don't start being a good girl.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  I did get to play with play-doh and my stick horse and Mommy and I took a few pictures with her phone.  We also got into our comfy clothes to watch one of Mommy's movies...  Mommy loves that my pjs are getting too small that my belly hangs out.  She thinks I'm too cute!
  • At bedtime, Mommy and I read a couple of books.  She is starting to get me to recognize words like "it" and "is" and "the."  I told her I could already read the book and she didn't have to teach me to read, but she kept trying anyway. 
  • I'm learning that being the child of two educators is going to make my schooling very difficult. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment