Thursday, August 7, 2014

August 7, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said: 

"I'm a bad princess since I don't have a princess dress."

"I can't be a princess with tangled hair!"

I did:

Woke up this morning and watch Ice Age while eating Lucky Charms with milk.

I tried to help with laundry (folding and putting away) and setting up dog pen for inside the house.

Went to Daddy's school for little bit so he could see his classroom. I found just the right rock for him to prop open his door.

After nap, I "helped" with dishes.

When Mommy got home, I was watching the movie Cars and had a tent/fort set up with a blanket in the living room.

I are yummy pizza with my favorite topping, pineapple.  I ate a while piece all by myself!   Yum!

Before bed, I helped Mommy and Daddy build a shelf for Mommy's school. I was a big helper handing them things and putting the pegs in.  I wasn't a big fan of the hammer though since it was loud.

Mommy and I played a little with the iPad for a few minutes then I headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment