Monday, August 4, 2014

August 4, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:  
  • "OH... MY... BANANA!!!" (after seeing the stuffed green banana that I won at the fair yesterday not quite as stuffed with a big hole where it's mouth was thanks to Littles).  Mommy and I got extra silly pretending what the banana was saying since its mouth was wide open.  We got the giggles and couldn't quit laughing.


I did:
  • Woke up we got dressed and went to the school board office with Daddy.  Some random guy gave me a kiss (a Hershey kiss).
  • Daddy and I went to the store and I picked out the bananas for Daddy (only three).
  • I came home and ate waffles then we weeded in the front of the house.
  • After my nap and watching Frozen, Mommy came home from work.  I found a black flower for my hair and even fixed it myself.  Then, I decided I would fix Mommy's hair too... I combed it and put the flower and headbands in her hair, then took her picture for her.
  • Daddy fixed soup and sandwiches for dinner then we went for a walk.  During the walk, I found two quarters on the sidewalk and asked Mommy to take my pictures in front of flowers.  We saw lots of animals and I pretended to be a horse named "Sparky."  I kept telling Mommy and Daddy to tell me to "jump," "eat," "stop."  I even knelt down and pretended to eat some straw that was on the ground.  Close to the house, we passed a house that had a loud noise coming from it... Mommy and Daddy said it was the smoke alarm.  Daddy started knocking on the doors and ended up calling the fire department to come and check things out even though it didn't look like anyone lived there.  Mommy explained that smoke alarms keep us safe and the firemen do too.  It was fun seeing them in their full uniforms getting out of the truck.
  • Once back at home, we relaxed watching Sprout and playing on Mommy's computer (sproutonline.com)until bedtime.
  • At bedtime, I was a little worried about the smoke alarm in my room, but Mommy made me feel better and I reminded Mommy that "God is watching over us so we shouldn't be scared."  Mommy is glad I'm such a smart girl.










No comments:

Post a Comment