Sunday, August 3, 2014

August 3, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:  
  • "Knock, knock... who's there?  Ham...  Ham cat!  Hehehe!" (while Mommy shared her ham with me during lunch)
  • "Where's Gabriel?  Where's Gabriel?" (while waiting for him at the fair)


I did:
  • Woke up and got dressed for church.  I wore my very colorful "Elmer the Elephant" dress.
  • I played with Ms. Sierra and Ms. Emily during church.  It was fun!
  • After church, the girls and I sang songs into the microphone.  Of course, I sang "Let it Go."
  • For lunch, I chose to go to Ryan's.  It was delicious! 
  • After a long nap with Mommy and Indy, we woke up and relaxed around the house until time to go to the fair.
  • We met Gabriel and his family at the Youth Fair.  It was so much fun walking around and looking at all the animals and riding the rides.  We also got to watch tractors and run around a lot.  We had to take a short break since it poured the rain... we sat under a roof for a little while.  There was even a beautiful rainbow once the sun started trying to come back out.  I played a few games and won a few prizes.  It was a great evening!
  • I was tired and didn't fight going to bed.  What a busy day!







































 
 
 
 




















No comments:

Post a Comment