Wednesday, August 20, 2014

August 20, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "But I want my scooter!" (when Mommy told me she was taking it away until I was good at school).
  • "I will try my best to be good at school tomorrow" (again).


I did:
  • This getting up early thing is getting old.  I was tired again.
  • I wasn't good at school again today and got another straight face.  The teacher left a note for Mommy and Daddy to see.  I was in so much trouble!
  • Once at home, I had time-out again.  Mommy also told me she was taking away my scooter until I was a good girl at school.  Daddy said tomorrow he would take away many more toys if I continued to be bad.   After long conversations with Mommy and Daddy about my behavior, about how to act at school and how my teachers must feel when I'm acting up, I told them I would do better.
  • I helped Mommy fix dinner (I rolled the crescent rolls, put the parmesan cheese in the pasta sauce, and helped break the pasta).  She was proud and told me that this was how I should listen and act at school.
  • After dinner, it was nearly bedtime since we got a late start this evening.  I did talk to Grandma and Grandpa on the phone first.
  • I was so tired, I didn't even fight sleep.  My behavior at bedtime has improved drastically the past few days... Now I just have to work on my school behavior.


No comments:

Post a Comment