Sunday, August 24, 2014

August 24, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "They have pineapples on them!" (when Mommy said, "You like pine trees, don't you?"  I always confuse pineapples and pinecones which is especially odd when I ask for pinecones on my pizza).


I did:
  • A little cuddle time with Mommy was nice this morning, then it was time to get ready for church.  I took a shower instead of a bath then put on a beautiful dress.  My hair was too wet at the time for Mommy to braid it and I was upset.
  • I played with my friends at church, and even got a glitter butterfly on my hand which I was super excited about until it started coming off and I couldn't fix it.
  • We went to McDonalds for a quick lunch then headed home for a nap with Daddy.
  • Mommy fixed some yummy pumpkin muffins and they were delicious.  I ate two, one when they first came out of the oven and another for dessert after dinner!  She says they are healthy, but I'm not so sure.
  • Mommy and I made butterflies with play-doh and played hide-n-seek which always scares Indy. 
  • I got to watch a little of my shows today and even got chocolate milk with dinner.  It was nice to be treated like a big girl again.  Maybe I need to try harder to be good at school so I can keep from being treated like a baby at home.








No comments:

Post a Comment