Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August 6, 2014.

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said: 

"Bob the builder, can we fix it?  Bob the builder, yes we can."  (singing while replacing the toilet paper roll in the bathroom) 

I did:

Woke up this morning and went to Mommy's school but she wasn't there.  She was away at a meeting. Daddy had a meeting there, so I got to play with Sherri, Stephanie, and some other people too. It was fun!  I made my own book of drawings and was super proud to show Mommy my book later in the day.

At home, I helped Daddy wash dishes. I'm such a good helper.

I was so tired that I fell asleep on the couch and slept an hour.

After nap, I helped Daddy do a bit of  painting outside until it started raining.

After a yummy pasta dinner at home, Mommy and I went for a walk with Carol until it started thundering which made me so nervous.  I hurried back so we didn't get rained on.

We had a restful evening, watching Despicable Me 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment