Saturday, August 23, 2014

August 23, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "You're the best Mom I got."  (I tell Mommy this at least once a week, but it always brings such a smile to her face).
  • "Can I take my scooter?" (to Mommy and Daddy when we got ready to take the puppies for a walk... I forgot it had been taken away for the weekend).
  • "Can I see my blog?" (to Mommy asking her to show me what pictures have been posted recently).


I did:
  • I slept in a bit then cuddled in bed with Mommy a little longer.
  • I ate a few different breakfasts, waffles, cereal, and even wanted some of Mommy's English muffin after she woke up and started eating.
  • We had a lazy day at home and only got dressed to go for a walk right as it got dark.  Other than that, we stayed in and ate, played, cleaned, and watched a little television (even though I only could watch what Mommy and Daddy wanted to watch... I wasn't allowed to watch my shows).
  • It was a boring day and I really started wishing I would have been a better girl at school yesterday so we could have done some things that were a little more fun.
  • I did have a little fun playing with a balloon, my swimmies (pretending to swim), playing in a box and a Rubbermaid tub, and helping Mommy cook.  I also took her order, explaining to Mommy what food we served, then yelled the order to "my waitresses and waiters."  I brought her an empty bucket with the mac and cheese she ordered.


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment