Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 10, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "You got married???" (when Mommy explained to me that today was her and Daddy's anniversary of the day they got married).

I did:
  • I woke up, visited Mommy in bed, then got up and got dressed before Daddy left for church.  Mommy got out of bed and we finished getting ready and left for church.
  • I held the offering plate for Mommy and Daddy while the members of the church sang the Happy Anniversary song which sounds a lot like the Happy Birthday song. 
  • I played with Emily and Sierra at church.
  • After church, we went to Taco Bell to see the inside now that it has reopened after remodeling.  It was very pretty!  I ate chips and cheese, a cheese roll-up, and cinnamon twists.
  • After nap time with Mommy, I relaxed on the couch watching a show and playing with Mommy's phone.
  • I asked for "noodles" (lo mein) for dinner, so Mommy and Daddy stopped to get me some before going to Ms. Sierra's house.
  • I spent the evening with Ms. Sierra and her family so Mommy and Daddy could have a date night for their anniversary.  We had fun playing and being silly.  They even fixed my hair very beautifully in a bun and texted Mommy a couple of pictures.  I looked like such a beautiful princess.





No comments:

Post a Comment