Monday, August 25, 2014

August 25, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "I have six quarters.  I can play 3 games (after dividing them into three pairs) so I better be good" (when getting ready to play the claw machine).  Mommy seemed very excited by this and told me I could "divide," whatever that meant.
  • "I know this movie.  It's the one where the elephant with horns saves the baby." (Ice Age)
  • "I'm your doctor.  Can I take your order?...  What else would you like done?...  Do you want some make-up?" (While playing with Mommy, painting nails and such)


I did:
  • An early morning... Mondays are rough!
  • After eating breakfast, Daddy got me dressed then Mommy put my hair in pigtails.  She took me to school so she could talk to my teacher.
  • I was a super good girl today and everyone seemed very proud of me.
  • When Mommy picked me up and I had been a good girl, she gave me a high five, hugged me, and couldn't quit smiling. 
  • Daddy did a something similar when he got home too.
  • After a little rest time on the couch watching part of Shrek 2, we got ready and went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner.  I was so excited that they have new game machines there to take to your tables that have fun kids games for me to play, even one with a unicorn you can dress up and another that was like Candy Crush.  I was pretty good at the games and Mommy and Daddy liked being able to play their trivia games too.  I was a little confused that the guys weren't there for me to deliver answer papers to, but Mommy explained that today was Monday and that only happens on Tuesdays.
  • After dinner and the claw machine and a quit stop at Wal-mart, we headed home.
  • Mommy and I got comfy and watched Ice Age and cuddled.   We also took turns painting each other's nails and putting makeup on one another.
  • I love being a big girl and getting to do big girl things.  I'm going to try very hard to be a big girl again tomorrow.























No comments:

Post a Comment