Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August 12, 2014


Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "You're the best Mom I got."  (I've told Mommy this many times, including this evening...  Mommy finally saw where I got this phrase from...  a Chuck-E-Cheese commercial.  She asked if that is where I learned to say that and I said yes).
  • "Yes ma'am."  (I kept answering Mommy this evening... I told her I had been polite to everyone today). 

I did:
  • Woke up and ate breakfast then got dressed for school.  I wore my pink awesome shirt which I love.
  • I had fun at school and learned about the letters O and W which I know very well already.
  • I'm so glad to be back at school with my friends.  I've missed them.
  • Daddy picked me up and I came home and played and relaxed a bit.
  • Mommy cooked me dinner and then we watched a movie (I picked Cars) while Daddy was at his rehearsal. 
  • I put on my vest and said I was being the sheriff with my sheriff tools (sand bucket with hairbrush, headband, headphones, etc.). 
  • Mommy and I played hide-n-seek, but Indy is not such a fan of that game and barks and acts all protective when we play so we had to stop.
  • I had a snack of Lucky Charms before bed.
  • Mommy tried to make me a sideways Elsa braid, but my hair isn't quite long enough for it to fall over my shoulder like Elsa.  Boo!  Maybe by my birthday it will be long enough.






No comments:

Post a Comment