Saturday, August 2, 2014

August 2, 2014


Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:  
  • "Gemma is my friend.  I can grab and hold her if I want." (to Mommy after she told me to be careful with Gemma after I grabbed Gemma's face to kiss her and picked her up and pulled her back to me while she was walking away)


I did:
  • After breakfast, we packed the car and left camp.  I was sad to say goodbye to my friends but was happy to be headed home.
  • We stopped to drop Shane and Alexis off at their house, then Daddy and I stopped at Burger King in Morgantown to eat lunch and play a little.  I love their play area!
  • Once we got home, Mommy fixed us dinner then we went to play putt-putt golf at the park.  It was so much fun!  I have my own method for putting, even after Daddy helped me multiple times and I learned that I don't like putting up hill very much.  We did have fun though.
  • After an ice cream sandwich, I played at the park for a while before we headed back home.  We even saw the large beetle that we saw last time.  It was cool to look at him up close.
  • After a bath, I cuddled with Mommy on the couch for a bit before bed. 
  • I was very happy to be back in my own bed and am looking forward to church tomorrow.



















No comments:

Post a Comment