Monday, August 18, 2014

August 18, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "Other than that I was good... and that too.  Other than those things I was good." (talking about my first day in my new class at school)
  • "I will try as hard as I can to be good." (talking about tomorrow at school)
  • "That one's cute but I don't want that one...  I like that one, but want another one." (while helping Mommy pick out the picture for my birthday invitations.


I did:
  • Daddy made me get up way too early!  He carried my downstairs and I fell right back asleep on the couch until he made me start getting ready for school.
  • I got to go to my new class today in Ms. Amy's room.  I was very excited.  I didn't have such a great day though.  I peed my pants and had to wear a pair of shorts from the school since Daddy forgot my backpack at home.  Daddy also read in my notebook that I was talkative during quiet time and got a straight face instead of a smiley. 
  • Mommy and Daddy seemed a little disappointed that I didn't do better and wasn't a big girl.
  • We spent the evening at home cooking dinner, playing, and resting.  I did "silly things" and pretended to be a robot and danced around the living room.  I even put a sock on Mommy's hand and a marker box on Mommy's foot to make her silly too.  I also covered Gemma up with a blanket while she napped on the couch.
  • I spent a little time talking to Daddy via the Voxer app (walkie-talkie app) that Mommy and Daddy have on their phone.  I like it!
  • We are all hoping for a better day at school tomorrow.








No comments:

Post a Comment