Thursday, August 28, 2014

August 28, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "Eating!" (when asked my favorite part of the school day)
  • "Can I play trains with you?" (to the little boy playing in the bleachers at the soccer game at Mommy's school)
  • "She'll be right back.  It's okay." (to the little boy who was worried when his Mommy went up a few rows of the bleachers to talk to another parent)
  • "Running around the track made me thirsty... and tired!"

I did:
  • Another great day at school.  I couldn't wait to show Mommy the smiley face on the board beside my name.  She was so happy!
  • I went to a new building with Mommy where she stepped on the scale and they marked some numbers in a book.  I was very confused because the scale at that place doesn't have numbers you can see like the one we have at home.
  • Mommy and I spent the evening having fun and celebrating how good I was at school.  We went to Wal-mart to look for a Frozen backpack.  They didn't have the one I wanted, so we went to Chick-fil-A for dinner and play time then went to the Wal-mart by Mommy's school where they had a choice of three different Frozen backpacks.  I picked out my favorite. 
  • We stopped at Mommy's school to watch the end of the girls soccer game and I made friends and loved climbing the bleachers.  I even ran a lap around the track with one of my new friends. 
  • On the way home, I was complaining to Mommy that I couldn't whistle.  She explained to me what to do while driving and told me I would have to practice and that it was hard to do...  within a minute I started lightly whistling in the backseat.  She was so excited and so was I since it was really the first time I had done it. 
  • We came home in time to take medicine, watch a few minutes of television then head to bed.  I'm looking forward to some family time this weekend.











No comments:

Post a Comment