Saturday, August 16, 2014

August 16, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "Can we go to the Waffle House for breakfast?" (after eating lots of waffles at home for breakfast)
  • "My power is low" (looking at my watch, pretending to push a button, then taking off running down the hall at Mommy's school)


I did:
  • After a little cuddle time with Mommy, I went downstairs and ate breakfast, lots of it!  I had two sheets of Eggo mini waffles. Then was still hungry.
  • I went with Mommy to her school to help her get some things done and ready for the kids on Monday.  I was a big helper, unlocking doors for teachers and adding some comic relief.  I also helped her by moving papers and throwing some away... I also made her some new drawings for her office wall.  One teacher gave me stickers and a set of jacks to play with and another teacher let me play with her kids for a few minutes while Mommy worked.
  • After leaving Mommy's school, we stopped by the building where Daddy was digging.  It is a very dirty basement and there were several people there, a couple were even carrying big heavy buckets of dirt outside.  I couldn't see Daddy down in the hole, but heard him talking. 
  • Mommy and Daddy woke me up from my nap and got me dressed in jeans and took a sweatshirt... I was very confused since it was over 80 degrees outside.  We drove to Hagerstown and went ice skating.  It was so much fun and now I am more excited than ever to go to my birthday party at the ice rink.  I was thankful another Mom that was there told Mommy that using one of the orange cones makes it easier...  without the cone I would have fallen many times.  By the time we left I was really getting the hang of skating.  I can't wait to go back there.  We stopped by Friendly's on the way home... I even got cotton candy ice cream... YUM!
  • After stopping by the house, we walked to Bike Night and looked at the motorcycles.  They were very cool, but loud.  I was glad Mommy brought my ear protection to make it better. 
  • During the walk home, we found some honeysuckle...  It was delicious!
  • At home, we relaxed and watched The Goodnight Show before bed.













































No comments:

Post a Comment