Sunday, August 17, 2014

August 17, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "You can play by yourself" (to Mommy after we had been playing 'balloon catch' and Daddy said it was time to go to bed).


I did:
  • I woke up before 7:00 and cuddled in bed with Mommy until about 9:00 when Daddy woke me up to get me ready for church. 
  • I wore a beautiful black, white, and red dress to church and even had my hair in two braids again. 
  • I played with the girls at church and had a lot of fun!
  • After lunch, I came home to take a nap and was so tired I fought Mommy and Daddy, not wanting to sleep.  I finally gave in and took my nap.
  • I helped Mommy make up our menu for the week and go grocery shopping at two different stores.  I was a big helper, even if I drew all over myself with the pen and lost the shopping list sometime while in Aldi. 
  • While unloading the grocery, Mommy noticed an "itsy bitsy spider" (looked like a speck of dirt) on a web in the pantry.  I got my magnifying glass and took a look at it.  It was so cool!
  • Mommy cooked a yummy dinner and we spent the evening resting and taking a bath to get ready for my first day in my new class (the 4 year old class) tomorrow.  I couldn't quit giggling while Mommy and I played "balloon catch" in the living room before my early bedtime. 






No comments:

Post a Comment