Thursday, August 21, 2014

August 21, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "Guess what kind of girl I was at school today???  A good girl!!!"


I did:
  • I was still half asleep when Mommy left home this morning to go to work... she reminded me how important it was to be a big girl at school today before leaving.
  • Daddy took me to school and we played and even got to watch Clifford and Bob the Builder today in class.  Daddy looked in my log book when he picked me up and the teacher had written "Good day" (and a smiley).  He was so happy!  He and I called Mommy to tell her the great news!  She started squealing she was so excited! 
  • Daddy bought me a few M&Ms to eat and I got a lot on my hands in the car. 
  • Once Mommy got home, she gave me a big hug and told me how proud she was of me.  We relaxed a few minutes.
  • We celebrating by going to Chick-fil-A for dinner, a little play time, and a milkshake.  It was great!
  • Mommy and I went home, put on comfy clothes, and cuddled on the couch watching Shrek 2 while Daddy went to his rehearsal at the theater.  He was jealous that we got to stay home and cuddle.  I think Mommy even took a little nap during the movie, but I didn't mind.
  • After medicine, reading a book, and a hug and kiss from Daddy who got home just in time, it was time for sleep.
  • Hoping for another good day tomorrow.  I told everyone I would do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment