Monday, November 10, 2014

November 10, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "Let me tell you a knock knock joke....  Knock, knock... who's there... a house... a house who?  a whose where Alyson lives and that's me!!!"

I did:
  • I woke up and though I was tired, I got dressed and ready for school.  I was extra whiny today but cooperated and got dressed with Mommy's help/
  • I ate my chocolate waffle breakfast then went to school.
  • I got a frowny, but couldn't tell Mommy why and my book didn't tell her either.
  • I had fun at school then went to dinner with Mommy at McDonalds while Daddy filmed. I said the nugget tasted yucky and refused to eat it, so Mommy packed it up to take to Ms. Sierra's to eat later.
  • After dinner, I spent some time with Ms.Sierra and her family while Mommy went out with her friends and Daddy joined after his filming.  
  • When I got home, Mommy gave me a gift from Ms. Sherri that works with her... she had bought me princess shoes that were super cute.  I was very excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment