Saturday, November 22, 2014

November 22, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:


  • "What's the other movie?" (when Mommy told me what movie we could go to see at the theater... It took Mommy a bit to realize that I was used to going to the movies in the summer when there were three kids movies to choose from each time.  Mommy told me that this was the only kid movie and the rest were for Mommys and Daddys).
  • "It's a seatbelt."

I did:
  • I woke up early and laid down with Mommy and Daddy. I was just fidgety enough that Daddy couldn't get anymore sleep, so he went downstairs and I got to cuddle with mommy and Indy. It wasn't long before I came downstairs and demanded to be fed and allowed to watch tv. It didn't hold my interest for very long so I kept going up and down the steps to bother Mommy until she got up.
  • Mommy and I shared a blueberry muffin before getting dressed and ready to go out and about.
  • We ate lunch and then went to see the movie, Big Hero 6.  It was great!  I laughed and laughed!  I started getting tired during the movie and decided I needed to cuddle with Mommy.  I did have enough energy to eat lots of snacks though.  I was super excited that Carol joined us for the movie too.  When we left the movie, Carol said, "See you later" to me.  I asked Mommy when we would see her later today, but Mommy said that was just an expression that people say sometimes.
  • Mommy and I came home from the movie and cuddled and took a long nap while Daddy was still at the football game.  It was warm and cozy.  Indy and Gemma slept with us too.
  • Daddy made grilled cheese and tomato noodle soup for dinner. We watched Muppets Take Manhattan and I collected all of my toys and put tape across them to use as a seatbelt.
  • Daddy gave me a bath before bedtime. Then I ate a bowl of cereal while I was drying off. 
  • I missed Mommy tonight while she was at her school again for the play.  I will be glad when it is over so I can have my Mommy back in the evenings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment