Tuesday, November 25, 2014

November 25, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "It's a chicken!" (when showing Mommy my pretty drawing I made with my hand at school today.  I was so proud that I knew what it was even though Mommy mentioned something about a turkey).
  • "My mac-n-cheese is a cold warmness" (at Buffalo Wild Wings)
  • "I'm the dad I'm the dad, I'm the dad" (singing to the tune of the song "I'm the Man").

I did:
  • I was much more awake this morning when Mommy came downstairs.  I had already finished my breakfast and was quite chipper which is not normal for me (or Mommy) in the mornings.
  • I had a great day at school today and it sounds like some of my friends won't be at school tomorrow.  Mommy said I have to go for at least a little bit and that I would have more fun at school with my friends than at home working... I think she's right.
  • After I got home, my neighbor friend was outside and we got to play together, even though it was starting to get dark.  I brought a few toys outside to show her, colored with chalk on the sidewalk, rode my scooter and even showed her my skates.  She is a great friend and I wish I could play with her more when she comes to visit the neighbor.
  • I decided I needed to get a "selfie" picture with Mommy and Indy on the couch.  It turned out silly and I thought it was extra silly since my mouth got cut off of the picture.
  • After Mommy fixed dinner and we ate, we relaxed a bit before heading to Buffalo Wild Wings for trivia.  It was lots of fun.  Mr. Harry teased me for folding up all of the answer papers really small before giving them to him.  It's a good thing he likes me or he might be upset.  
  • On the way home, Mommy was talking about shopping for Thanksgiving dinner.  She asked me what I thought we should eat for Thanksgiving.  I told her turkey, salad, corn, broccoli, chicken...  when she asked me about dessert, I said pumpkin pie with "icing," candy canes, and lollipops.
  • People keep talking about us getting some snow tomorrow.  I'm super excited about the snow and about Thanksgiving coming up, especially since Grandma and Grandpa are coming to visit.





No comments:

Post a Comment