Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 4, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "I gave you seven stickers on your hand for being such a great Mom and picking me up from school, taking me for a great lunch (dinner) and for taking me to get ice cream... and because I love you." 
  • "That girl looks like me and moves like me.  Her name is Alexa" (while watching my reflection in the window... I even had a conversation with my new "friend").

I did:
  • I woke up and spent a little time cuddling with Mommy and Daddy.  For some reason we weren't in a hurry this morning and even got to sleep in.  It was a special day called Election Day.
  • I went to school even though some of the other kids didn't.  I had a great day and got a smiley and even got to practice my letter A again.
  • Mommy took a picture of the pumpkin pictures on the wall outside of my classroom.  They were taken the day of our pumpkin patch time at school.
  • Mommy and I went to Habanero for dinner and it was delicious.  I discovered that a cheese quesadilla dipped in queso is delicious!  I also loved eating Mommy's black beans on my quesadilla.
  • After dinner, I decided that we needed dessert, so I asked Mommy to go to Dairy Queen so I could have a chocolate cone. I was being very silly and even made a new "friend" with the "girl" in the window.
  • Mommy and I came home and did a little housework.  I also rode my scooter in the house, played with the dogs, and colored a picture.  Mommy and I built with blocks... I built a princess castle and Mommy built a tower.  We also played a game that I call "magic" where we hide an object from one another.  We hid the cow rubber duck.  It was very fun.
  • I drew my thankful picture today and decided to thank God for my family once again.  
  • Daddy got home just in time to see me being a teacher and reading a book about sea creatures to "my students" in my bedroom.    



My selfie at Habanero











Thankful for my family











No comments:

Post a Comment