Wednesday, November 12, 2014

November 12, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "Water will make you feel all better" (as I went to fix Mommy a cup of water this evening while she sat on the couch not feeling well).
  • "You're my friend" (I whispered in Mommy's ear while she worked on my blog).

I did:
  • I woke up, ate cereal for breakfast and got dressed.  My pants were too short, my shirt didn't match, and my hair didn't get brushed, but Daddy got me to school.  Mommy is so thankful that Daddy takes the lead on getting me ready in the mornings.
  • I had a super day at school and even got a smiley!  Tomorrow we get to play outside with chalk.  I can't wait!
  • Mommy picked me up and I decided we needed to go to Chick-fil-A for dinner since Daddy was busy filming his show.  We ate a yummy dinner, I played in the play area with new friends, and we even saw lots of people that Mommy knew since it was the swim team's spirit night.
  • Mommy and I did a little shopping at Target, then hurried home to relax since Mommy wasn't feeling too well.  I took care of her while she rested.  She did help me sort through some of my toys in the living room for a little bit, but other than that we relaxed on the couch.
  • Today, I drew a picture of Gemma, Indy, Littles, and Cameron and thanked God for our pets.   Mommy loved my drawing!
  • I had Mommy take some silly pictures of me before she did the blog so she could include them... how silly!











No comments:

Post a Comment