Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 30, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "I want to wear my mermaid dress!" (whining this morning when Mommy wouldn't let me wear either of my new Christmas dresses, including the blue ruffly, sparkly one that I call my mermaid dress).

I did:
  • I woke up and went downstairs to eat breakfast with Daddy.  When he left for church, I went upstairs to keep Mommy company while she rested in bed.  I also whined and whined about what I wanted to wear to church since Mommy was being mean.
  • I woke Grandma and Grandpa up so they could get packed and ready to head back home. While waiting for them to ready, I cuddled up with Olaf in my chair and watched a little television.
  • At church, I played with Tori some, especially with the toys I brought from home in my Frozen bag.  We did come into the service long enough to help with the "Hanging of the Greens" part of the service.  I put two ornaments on the tree and two gifts under the tree as part of the service.  I felt like such a big girl!  When we got ready to leave church, I taped a fake leaf to a paper and gave it to Mommy saying, Happy Thanksgiving!"  On the way home, I got a real leaf and when we got home, I added it to the paper too.  I know how much Mommy loves trees and leaves.  
  • After church, we tried a new restaurant for lunch, Noodles & Company.  It was super yummy!  I ended up with quite a bit of spaghetti on my face, but that's okay.
  • Mommy and I cuddled for a long afternoon nap then our buddy Dave stopped by for a visit.  I made him a Thanksgiving card too, with a drawing. 
  • We ate dinner then spent the rest of the evening relaxing and being crafty, making "footprint" crafts all by myself.  





















No comments:

Post a Comment