Monday, November 17, 2014

November 17, 2014



Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "I'm hungry.  My tummy is about to rumble."
  • "I'm going to tell Daddy that I helped Mommy get the milk.  I have great muscles!  I said, look, here's the milk!"

I did:
  • Another early Monday morning... Ugh!
  • I did wake up a little once Daddy reminded me that I had gymnastics after school.
  • After a great day at school today (smiley, of course), Daddy picked me up and took me home to get ready for gymnastics.  I was surprised that there was a package waiting for me.  Uncle Bill had sent me a super cool Olaf t-shirt.  I was SOOO excited!  
  • Daddy helped me change into my black leotard, then took me to gymnastics.  It was super fun, but I think Daddy was jealous that he couldn't come into the gym and play with me now that I'm in the big girl class.  
  • We went to Chick-fil-A where we saw lots of teachers and kids from Mommy's school.  Carol was even there.  Gabriel was there too.  It was great!  I got to eat, play for a long time, and talk to everyone.  I even did a cartwheel for every one and showed them my feet (with sunshine stamps from gymnastics and black fuzz between my toes from my socks).  Mommy met us there too after a late evening at school.
  • After a little resting time at home and a snack, it was bedtime.  Mommy and I read one of my Elmer the Elephant books.  I know they are special to Mommy and we both love them so much.  







No comments:

Post a Comment