Friday, November 14, 2014

November 14, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • Me:  "I'm going to put my blanket down here for my friends to sleep on" (while making straightening my covers tonight).
  • Mommy:  "What friends, honey?"
  • Me:  "The real ones, the ones from school.  They will come one at a time."

I did:
  • Daddy woke me up reminding me that it was Donut Friday.  I didn't seem excited at all since I was still so tired.
  • I got dressed and ready for school and after a quick donut stop, Daddy dropped me off there.
  • I had a great smiley day at school and even though it was treat day, no one got treats.  The teachers must have forgotten.
  • Mommy picked me up and was excited to see that my school pictures had come in.  They were great!  She snapped quick pics of the school pictures to post below for everyone to see.
  • We came home and I helped Mommy fix spaghetti and bread for dinner.  It was delicious!  I ate lots!
  • Mommy and I played hide-n-seek and Indy was very upset as always.  He doesn't like when we play that game and always follows us and barks at us.
  • I made a "house" out of my rubbermaid drawers, lids to rubbermaid tubs, and my Elsa bag (as the roof).  It was lots of fun!
  • At bedtime, Mommy and I read the Pete the Cat Saves Christmas book then I added Bedtime Bear to the other 25 stuffed animals in my bed for the night.









No comments:

Post a Comment