Thursday, November 20, 2014

November 20, 2014


Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:


  • " 'Scuse me Mommy" (after interrupting Mommy and Daddy's conversation many times... Mommy told me to say that to be more polite).
  • "I can whistle a concert. Wanna see?"
 
I did:
 
  • I ate my new chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. They are almost as good as the chocolate chip muffin tops I used to eat but we can't find anymore.
  • Mommy and Daddy both picked me up from school. I showed them the turkey I made today and then we went to "little piggy" (Arby's) to eat.
  • After little piggy, Daddy and I went to church. Daddy played music with the band while I played with Tori. I got mad at her and threw her jacket down the stairs. Then I apologized and retrieved it for her.
  • After band, I went to Shepherd with daddy. He had to go to a meeting. At the meeting, I got to draw on the board. I also wrote my name and Olive's name. Then I played in the back of the room with all of my toys and even got to draw a big picture.  The big kids there loved me and I knew that!
 
 

 
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment