Saturday, November 1, 2014

November 1, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "I'm glad I'm invited to the party!  I want some cake!" (when sitting next to a birthday party at Chick-fil-A).

I did:
  • I woke up just before 8:00 and was happy when Daddy finally decided to get up with me.  
  • I had waffles for breakfast and watched a little television until Mikey woke up.  I put together a puzzle with him and showed him my blocks and toys.  He is fun to play with.  
  • When Mommy woke up, we sat around for a bit, then went to lunch at Chick-fil-A.  It was yummy and I loved playing.  I was wearing my Mountaineer jersey and sweat pants so others thought I was very cute.  I loved that I was number 1!
  • Daddy and I took a nap while Mommy was out and after Mikey left.  We slept a long time.
  • After waking up, I helped Mommy make a dip for chips then we went to Scott and Tammy's house to watch the football game.  There was lots of yelling and screaming by people watching the game, but I was more interested in the food, baby, and playing with the dogs.
  • After the game, I dressed up in my Elsa costume and went trick-or-treating.  I even took my Barbie (also wearing an Elsa costume- thanks Grandma!) with me.  It was cold, so I wore a coat and a hat to keep me warmer.  I got lots of candy and got to see lots of cool decorations and costumes.  One guy commented on my Barbie, saying, "I see you have a small representation of yourself."  I read the sign in someone's yard ("BOO!") to Mommy and Daddy, just like I did yesterday when I opened my card.  Daddy thinks it is funny that "BOO" is the first word I read.  
  • After coming home and trying one or two pieces of candy, it was time to relax a bit before bed.  I sorted my candy and looked to see what I got.  I had a really hard time deciding the one thing I wanted to eat before bed and even looked really sad when trying to decide.
  • Mommy told me we were starting a new project tonight.  She gave me a book with blank pages and asked me to draw a picture of something that I wanted to thank God for, something I was thankful for.  She said I could think of all of the things I have, people in my life, or anything I wanted to say thank you for.  After she explained what she wanted me to do, I immediately grabbed my crayon and drew what looked like a person.  When Mommy asked me what I was drawing, I told her God.  I was thankful for God.  She seemed a little surprised by my answer.  I then asked her how to write "Thank you" on my paper.  I explained to Mommy and Daddy that the dots I drew all around God on the paper was "his magic."  She and Daddy were both very proud.  I'll continue with another page tomorrow.
  • We had a busy and exciting day!


























No comments:

Post a Comment