Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:


  • "Weis is my most favorite place I've ever been" (when we stopped at the grocery store... it was my first time at that store and I really liked it).
  • "Mommy, can I fix those?" (pointing to the shopping baskets that were stacked crooked and it bothered me.. this is after picking up an onion off of the floor that had fallen off of its display... I like things to be in their place).
  • "Mary hen loves Christmas and her little chicks" (telling Mommy my new Christmas song).

I did:
  • I was tired this morning but am happy it is a short week at school.
  • It was warm enough that we got to play outside.  I didn't even need my jacket when I left school... it was 70 degrees and they say it will snow in a couple days!  Weird!
  • When Mommy picked me up, Ms. Tammy told her that I had an awesome day!  She said she didn't have to say my name even one time all day.  I was even a big helper organizing the toys.
  • I went to gymnastics and my forward roll is getting much better.  My balance is also improving a lot and I'm listening better to my teachers. Mommy took a few pictures (mostly through the glass from the parent room) and a video.
  • After dinner at home, I helped give Mommy a blanket and she took a nap while I played.
  • I'm glad to have her home, even if she is tired from a busy last week.











No comments:

Post a Comment