Saturday, November 15, 2014

November 15, 2015

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "Knock, Knock, Who's there.  Glass with nobody there.  Ha! Ha!"

I did:
  • I woke up and Daddy was ready to get up, but not Mommy.  
  • I got dressed and ready to go to Mommy's school.
  • Daddy stopped to pick up pancakes for me to eat on the way to Mommy's school.  They were delicious!  I ate my pancakes and then helped with the set.  I even built my own castle out of saw dust and scrap wood.
  • I came home and visited with Mommy and ate lunch and relaxed while Daddy went out and about.
  • I took a long nap an d then went to Lowe's with Daddy to get a light for the kitchen.
  • I took a bath, got ready to go to Ms. Sierra's house then visited with a new friend while there.  I don't remember her name, but she had a shirt like one I have and had lots of toys like me, so I knew we could be friends.  She left and then it was just me hanging out.
  • When Mommy and Daddy picked me up I was in my PJs and awake but very tired.
  • I quickly fell asleep on the couch after medicine at home so Daddy carried me to bed.








No comments:

Post a Comment