Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November 18, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:


Conversation #1:
  • Alyson:  "Is it this dark all the way to Grandma's house?  And Popaw's house?  He died, didn't he... (sad voice)"
  • Mommy:  "Yes, honey.  He is in heaven with Jesus... and Momaw."
  • Alyson:  "They are together."
  • Mommy:  "Don't you think that makes them happy?"
  • Alyson:  "Yes."
Conversation #2:
  • Alyson:  "Look Mommy, some of the lights aren't working" (pointing to some of the Christmas lights around town that weren't lit up like the others).
  • Mommy:  "Maybe they are broken, honey."
  • Alyson:  "Or maybe someone didn't plug them in."

I did:
  • I woke up, got dressed in my flashy blue jeans with sparkly stars on them.  They are one of the few pairs that are long enough, but they are nearly falling off since they are so loose around my waist, even with the adjustment straps nearly tightened all the way.
  • I asked Mommy in such a pitiful voice, "Will you take me to school today?" since Daddy usually takes me.  Of course she gave in and took me, even though it meant she was a little late.  
  • Once I got to school, I couldn't wait to show my friends my Flipeez hat since it finally was cold enough to wear it this morning.  I also got to wear one of Mommy's colorful scarves too!
  • I had a great day at school, made a colorful paper turkey and even told Mommy that we colored the "shells" (feathers) first before putting them together with a brass fastener.  I couldn't wait to show Mommy the turkey when she picked me up.
  • Mommy and I ran a few errands and even had a few of her students following us around, picking up things for the play.  I was a super helper and even helped carry things into the school for Mommy.  I love being on and around the stage.  I'm definitely Daddy's girl like that.
  • We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for a little trivia and food before heading home.  I decided to write the numbers 1-6 on a piece of paper.  Mommy and Daddy didn't even know I could do that.  They were especially excited about my 1, 4, 5, and 6.  I also drew a picture and put Mr. Harry's name on it (Mr. Harry is the trivia announcer every week).  I also drew a picture and put my name on the back.  He loved it!  I even won a purple hippo girl... I was so excited!!!  I named her "Hippo Girl."  At bedtime, after putting on my footed penguin pjs since it was so cold, I tucked "Hippo Girl" into her pjs (Ziploc bag) and under a blanket and even "weird blankets" (dirty clothes).  Mommy thought I was so silly!













No comments:

Post a Comment